Rothwell Primary School Aims
Everyone learns and everyone achieves because everyone matters
It’s good to be me, it’s good to be here!
At Rothwell Primary, everyone has the potential to be:
A Successful Learner who....
A Confident Individual who.....
- Enjoys coming to school.
- Feels safe, secure and happy.
- Has a positive attitude towards learning.
- Is confident and adaptable.
- Has a firm understanding of basic key skills.
- Is a life long learner.
A Responsible Citizen who.....
- Feels comfortable with themselves.
- Accepts challenges.
- Develops a range of strategies to overcome their limitations.
- Is proud of themselves and their achievements.
- Feels valued and values others.
- Is able to develop positive relationships.
Working in partnership with parents, carers and the wider community we will provide:
- Respects themselves, others and their immediate environment.
- Has an awareness and understanding of themselves as part of our community – local, national and global.
- Has tolerance, understanding and respect for other people’s cultures, race and beliefs.
- Contributes to society in a positive way.
- Shows empathy to others.
- A safe, secure, happy and inclusive environment for everyone to learn.
- Exciting and enjoyable learning experiences as part of a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
- A wide range of enrichment activities.
- Opportunities for everyone to take responsibility for their own learning.
- Challenge for all.
- Positive role models who listen, praise, encourage, support and have high expectations.
- A caring ethos that values everyone for who they are.